1300 241 899
Teams SIP Integration
Working From Home
Help & Guides
Move Away From Existing Provider
Support - User Guides
Click on a link below to view user guides.
- Explains how to log in and create a user on HPBX.
Setting Up Call Forwarding
- Explains how to setup call forwarding for an extension.
Setting Up Fax to Email
- Explains how to create a virtual fax that will email you faxes on HPBX.
Setting Up Email to Fax
- Explains how you can send faxes via email.
Setting Up Call Barring
- Explains how you can use Class of Service to block certain countries or numbers from being called.
Setting Up Conference Rooms
- Explains how to set up Conference Rooms in HPBX.
When the Internet Goes Down
- Explains how to set up automatic forwarding to a mobile or analogue line if you lose your internet connection.
Setup Voicemail Login
- Explains how to create a feature code to login to voicemail.
Setup Voicemail Greeting
- Explains how to setup a personal greeting on a voicemail box.
Pickup Other Extensions
- Explains how you can allow other extensions to be able to pick up other users calls.
Setting Up Simple Call Diversion
- Explains how to set up a simple call diversion.
Setting Up Call Diversion controlled by a code
- Explains how to set up company wide call diversion.
Setting Up Hunt Groups
- Explains how to set up hunt or ring groups in HPBX.
Setting Up an IVR & Voice Recording
- Explains how to set up menus in HPBX.
- Learn how to check current balance and query call costs of a given time period.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.