Superior audio quality in a card that is expandable from two to twenty-four ports in a 2U form factor
For optimum echo-cancelled voice quality and enhancement choose the A200D model with echo cancellation hardware. One DSP echo canceller on the A200D base card will support telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels up to the card’s maximum configuration in 24 ports with no additional CPU load.
To reach this configuration, simply add additional Remora™ cards to any base card in the A200 Series. A single PCI or PCI Express slot hosts the connection and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels. Sangoma cards guarantee error-free faxing and click-free audio on analog-digital links.
- 2-24 port scalable analog card of mixed FXO/FXS interfaces via 4-pin RJ11/4 narrow jacks.
- Up to 24 simultaneous PSTN calls
- Available in PCI and PCI Express in 2U form factor
- Carrier-Grade hardware Echo Cancellation options
- Includes on-board diagnostic tool kit
- Supports most motherboards & servers
- Linux and Windows Supported
- Supports Asterisk, FreePBX, proprietary PBX, IVR and more
- Life time Warranty