Teams compatible All-in-one UC Workstation
The Yealink WH66 is the Industry-leading DECT wireless headset, with WH66 Dual and WH66 Mono two models, opening an entirely new form of desktop collaboration. Work seamlessly with major UC platforms and integrate natively with Yealink IP Phones. 4.0 inch (480 x 800) capacitive touch screen of base offers new work experience, just one touch, all control. Act as a workstation, managing phone calls, connecting with multiple devices (desk phone/mobile phone/computer), charging mobile phone wirelessly, and even playing a speakerphone’s role. Best of all, deploying such a multifunctional workstation only needs to plug directly. Easiest things to do, greatest convenience to enjoy.
All-in-One UC Workstation
Desktop collaboration boosts efficiency a lot especially when Working from Home, but it can also be annoying when the desktop is cluttered with multiple device cables. Take control of your desktop collaboration environment with WH66:
- Connect all devices you want with built-in Bluetooth and USB ports.
- Expand PC’s connectivity with 2-port USB 3.0 hub.
- Control all calls on the 4.0 inch (480 x 800) capacitive touch screen by simply finger touch.
- Function as a hand-free phone, freeing from wearing headset.
- Charge mobile phone wirelessly and transform it into a nice efficient conferencing device.
Be Heard Crystal Clearly
With Yealink Acoustic Shield Technology, the two Microphones built in WH62 block the background noise automatically but ensure participant voice be heard clearly, greatly boost the communication efficiency.
Busylight is enabled in WH62. With the light on the headset or BLT60 on the desk turning red, people around you would know that you are on the phone, instead of interrupting you unknowingly. Just stay focused on conversation, for higher efficiency, for better collaboration.
- Speaker Phone
- Hands-Free Speakerphone
- 4-Inch Multitouch Console
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2
- Charging stand (for headset)
- Battery Life
- 90 Hours Standby / up to 13 Hours Talk-time
- Charge Time
- 2.5 Hours
You might also like