An IPv6 ready compact VDSL2 router with ADSL2/2+ fallback
The Vigor130 is an IPv6 ready compact VDSL2 router with ADSL2/2+ fallback for SOHO and residential broadband access requirement. This compact router is capable to manage the latest VDSL2 feed and backward compatible with the existed ADSL line if the infrastructure is not ready yet.
Multi-PVC function makes the triple-play deployment with ease. The Vigor130 can satisfy the different services such as Data/Video/VoIP/Management provided by ISPs by the single VDSL2/ADSL WAN port. And its Gigabit Ethernet LAN port allows devices in the LAN network to get faster data transmission for essential applications.
Besides powerful firewall protection against malicious Denial of Service (DoS) attacks, the Vigor130 is designed with more advanced security feature such as Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) to offer network reliability by detecting attacks and prohibits malicious penetrating packets from entering internal network. For preventing access to inappropriate websites, the Vigor130 offers URL filtering to set the customized rules.
- Support IPv6 & IPv4 network
- Built-in VDSL2 modem for easy Internet access
- Multi-PVC or Multi-VLAN for triple-play application
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Base-Tx Gigabit Ethernet LAN port
- With firmware version 3.7.5, Vigor130 supports VDSL2 Vectoring
- Firewall with URL filtering
- Support TR-069 for VigorACS SI Central Management
- 1 year back to base warranty
You might also like